Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Things Seen While Running: An Amphibious Car

While I was running around White Rock Lake at the White Rock Marathon Sunday, I saw some folks enjoying the day on their kayaks, cheering on the runners running along the lake.  Then I thought I saw a motorboat riding low in the water.  But as I got closer, I saw that it was actually a car!  Now that's not something you see every day!

It's the Texas Shark, and the owner actually has a video posted from Sunday.  I think the video starts shortly after I passed by.  He's obviously proud of his car.  Unfortunately, this video is mostly his view from behind the wheel.




This short video, which the owner posted this morning, shows the exterior of the car.  Perhaps you'll understand why I was a bit surprised to see this in the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment