Thursday, November 19, 2009

Things Seen While Running: Animals That Don't Want a Piece of Me

After yesterday's downer posting, I thought I would feature some of the more friendly animals I encounter.

These geese live around the lake by our house. Sometimes they hiss at me, especially if they have babies. But usually they just ignore me.
I don't know about these guys. Why have a donkey and goats in your yard? I guess they never have to mow. The donkey came to the fence and let me pet his nose.
These folks are Going Green with their 100% natural eco-friendly alarm clocks.

This ferocious feline did not want anything to do with me. She simply turned her back and ran away. I took these pictures yesterday, the same day as the dog pictures, but I wish I had my camera this morning. I saw 2 big feral pigs in the ditch beside the road! Big, black, and hairy, they ran off when I approached.

I went by the scene of the canine fratricide. There were no dogs in the yard. I'm hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment